Today I came across this comment on Fetlife defining the word “pansexual” (trigger warning for a transphobic slur):
Yeah. This. I’ve had a variety of people “praise” me for being far queerer/gayer/whatever than I am. I’ve playfully called myself hetroflexible or what ever, but having grown up with people who actually had to fight for their sexual freedom (and not always win) I am weary of even calling myself bi, just because I make out with/play with dudes once in a while and occasionally wear more than three colors at a time.
I still think the best definition of pansexual is: like straight only served in a deep dish, Chicago style.
- limnrix reblogged this from miss-sakamoto and added:
- magic-neighbour reblogged this from miss-sakamoto
- girl-farts likes this
- miss-sakamoto reblogged this from limnrix and added:
- limnrix likes this
- gibsongrand likes this
- writingdirty reblogged this from agevitam and added:
- write-on-red reblogged this from 00syd and added:
- 00syd reblogged this from agevitam and added:
- agevitam posted this
Get my eBooks at books.writingdirty.com
Subscribe via RSS.